COVID Update, March 30:
To better serve our patients, we have made telemedicine appointments available. To book an appointment, please call (847) 381-4300.
Policy Regarding COVID-19
To keep our patients and employees safe, we are taking the following steps:
- During appointment confirmation calls, we are asking patients to reschedule if they themselves, or a family member/close contact has AND/OR has been in close proximity to someone who has – a fever w/ flu-like symptoms. They are advised to reschedule and consult their internist – has been out of the country within the past 2 to 3 weeks or traveled to/through Washington state, California, New York or Massachusetts.
- Employees’ health is monitored daily. If either of the above occur, they will be released from duty.
- Doctor, techs, and patients all clean hands with hand sanitizer when entering the exam room. Any patient with flu-like symptoms will be masked, asked to leave and call to reschedule.
- Exam rooms thoroughly decontaminated after each patient (as always)
- There will be no more than 25 people total in the office at any given time, usually half that.
- Hoffman Estates patients should enter at the Bettendorf Pavillion or Doctors Building 3 entrance where hospital employees are verbally screening all patients and visitors, thus providing another layer of security. No one with signs of infection is allowed to enter.
We are open our regular hours at all locations. Following IDPH guidance, the Hoffman Estates Surgery Center is open and operating.
Thank you for your patience during this complex time. We will monitor coronavirus developments and make adjustments as necessary in line with the latest CDC and IDPH guideline to keep our patients, employees, and communities safe.
Mark A. Rosanova, M.D.
Dr. Rosanova’s Custom Cataract Surgery Lectures
Several of Dr. Rosanova’s community lectures on Custom Cataract Surgery have been canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions. As an accommodation of the people who were planning to attend, Dr. Rosanova is temporarily offering complimentary Custom Cataract Surgery consultations. Each consultation will be 30 minute one-on-one with the doctor in the Hoffman office. If you would like to schedule your consultation, please call 847-885-4444.