In addition, Dr. Rosanova has had extensive training from renowned institutes around the world:
Dr. Rosanova has an extensive Bibliography and is very active in clinical research and continuing education. In addition,
he has taught eye surgeons how to perform cataract surgery.
- an Ophthalmology Externship at Moorfield Eye Hospital of London
- a 2-year transitional internship at Swedish Covenant/Rush Medical College, Chicago
- a 3-year residency in ophthalmology at Northwestern University
- a 1-year sub specialty training in Cataract surgery at the Kentucky Eye Institute, University of Kentucky
- Excimer laser surgery experience at the Free University of Berlin
Dr. Rosanova believes in educating others about their eye health, as evidenced by his patient education video library, numerous
community lectures on eye-related topics, free eye-health screening for senior community, and teaching positions.
Robert J. Luber, MD and Mark Rosanova, MD worked side by side for 7 years. They cared for patients at 990 Grand Canyon in Hoffman
Estates, where Dr. Luber had practiced for 43 years. In 2011, after working closely with Dr. Rosanova, Dr. Luber took a much
deserved retirement. Dr. Rosanova carries on Dr. Luber's unique brand of caring, communication and medical excellence here at
Mark A. Rosanova, M.D., Robert Cinefro, M.D., and Robert Luber, M.D.